From 3 Gauge (Hand Crochet) to Fine 12 Gauge (Machine Knit) Flat Knit (with Side Seam) or Tubular (No Side Seam). Use Single Layer construction for a droopy beanie or Double Layer for a more structured look. Add Polar Fleece Lining for additional warmth & comfort. Yarn Qualities: Acrylic, Fine Acrylic, Cotton, etc.
Photos shown are direct production samples for different styles.
Contact Us For Pricing
We can match the construction of almost any beanie you can find. Send us an image or reference sample, and we can have our factory make a sample in same/similar construction for your approval.
1. Prices are FOB Lake Forest, CA.
• We pay everything to our door including Duty & Freight.
• You take possession at our Lake Forest, CA warehouse.
2. Prices are subject to change
3. Price cannot be confirmed until you have approved a sample.
4. 50% Deposit w/ Order, 50% Balance Due before release of goods.
5. What is provided in the quote, is what will be included in the order.
6. Any product requirements not listed in the quotation will incur additional cost.
Approximated Sample & Bulk Production Timeline:
1. Allow 3-4 Weeks for Proto Samples.
2. Sales Sample Lead Time: 3-4 Weeks
3. 90+ Days for Bulk Production & Delivery to Lake Forest
after receipt of the below:
• Receipt of Approval to Sample
• Receipt of Purchase Order w/ correct/complete details, including: Terms, Delivery or Exit Factory, Bill To, Ship To
• Receipt of 50% Deposit
Do not forward or share this information/link.
Price will be estimated upon receipt of your custom design.